2009年11月18日星期三

想念

the second day of holiday..
时间过的好快
想念却不曾更改
i miss all my frenz..
i miss school..
i miss teacher..
i miss him
everything that i do, reminds me of u><


sms whole day today==
cause i really nothing to do but i cant open computer anytime i like..
so i was just walking here and there..
looking at the view..
and enjoy the rain ==


wish all of my frenz can be happy always=)
sifu,
dun keep asking me update blog la ==
but because u are wilson,
because u are my best best fren,
only i update=D
see i treat u so nice=)
wish u and 'her' can be together la^^
gah yao a!! :)

sitting alone at corner
missing him
standing outside when raining
because i thought do that i can feel better..

我看着天 这一刻在想你
是否会 对我一样思念

but at last..
i don't even know what am i doing..
hope u can be happy everyday la=)
then i sure can be happier than u i think^^

没有评论:

发表评论